Top-quality replacement aluminium joinery from Westview Aluminium in Wellington
Give your Wellington home a new lease on life with high-quality aluminium replacement windows. If you’re revamping your Wellington property, then installing replacement windows and doors can complete the picture. You might also consider aluminium joinery if your existing windows frames are made of timber and are beginning to show signs of wear and tear such as rotting or warping.
Aluminium window frames and door frames offer strength and durability and give a sleek finish to any property. Replacing old windows also gives you the chance to upgrade to double glazed windows if you don't already have them.
Westview Aluminium is your trusted aluminium window supplier, offering premium solutions and meticulous craftsmanship at the most affordable prices. Our reliable team works throughout the Wellington, Porirua and Wairarapa regions, delivering high-end aluminium solutions from Lower Hutt to Kapiti and all the way over to Masterton. Our replacement joinery services are ideal for both residential and commercial aluminium glass door and window applications.
Why switch to aluminium window and door frames with double glazing?
Thinking of changing your wooden windows to aluminium? If your current window frames are wooden or plastic, you may want to consider aluminium window and door frames with double glazing for the following reasons.
- Durability- aluminium is strong and long-lasting and requires less maintenance than timber window frames
- Strength- aluminium frames are very strong and don’t warp which means you can use them for bigger windows than traditional materials
- Insulation- aluminium frames are watertight and airtight which means no draughts in your home and more energy efficiency
- Aesthetics- aluminium joinery offers a sleek profile and a modern look for your property, and you can choose from a range of powder coat colours to suit
When you decide to install double glazed replacement windows you will find it makes your house:
- Warmer in winter - double glazing improves heat retention making your home warmer during cold weather. This can have the added bonus of reducing your heating bills.
- Cooler in summer - double glazing helps to reduce solar heat gain, keeping the inside of your home cooler even when temperatures soar outside.
- Quieter - double glazing acts as a good insulator reducing noise which is great for homes near busy roads or airports.
- Safer - double glazing is thicker so it can be harder to break than normal windows.
Westview Aluminium can advise you on the best range of aluminium double glazed windows for your project and which options will meet your requirements.
Choose from two options for your replacement windows
This involves leaving the existing wooden window frame in your home and removing some or all of all the internal parts which is then replaced with an insert frame inside the existing external frame. This type of replacement is less invasive on your home and won't damage internal walls, architraves, sills or facings, existing blinds will still fit and the existing aesthetics of the home remain intact. It is particularly suitable for older style homes.
Full Replacement Windows
If your existing joinery isn’t suitable to be upgraded or you simply want a whole new look or functionality then a full window replacement is your best option. You will be able to select from our full range of profiles and configurations to enhance your living space. If you choose to have Westview Aluminium install your windows as well then this option will ensure your new joinery will meet modern compliance requirements including fitting of flashing tape, air seals and sill flashings with an option of adding facings and dummy sills to give your home a more traditional look to the exterior if required.
Our team of highly skilled Wellington-based window installers are ready to help. Or if your builder can do the installation, Westview Aluminium can simply supply your windows and doors. As qualified builders we can also carry out remedial work around your new joinery if necessary. We can even assist with custom-made aluminium joinery for unique windows. Want to know more? Check out our gallery for a glimpse of our cutting-edge aluminium double-glazed window and glass projects.
The cost of replacing your wooden windows with aluminium double glazing may be less than you think! Contact our expert aluminium manufacture and supply team today to arrange a free quote for residential or commercial joinery today, we will visit you on site in the greater Wellington region including Upper Hutt, Lower Hutt, Porirua, Kapiti and Wairarapa.